Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random Bits of Nothingness

#1) Thanks to a random turn of events, Derek and I spent a magical evening at Stars on Ice. That's right, Stars. On. Ice. I was little disappointed there wasn't a giant skating teapot or candlestick, but you take what you can get.



#2) I don't know how many of you know this, but Derek is married to a True Aggie. One not-so-magical "A Day" night many years ago, I stood on a cement "A" with about a 1,000 other couples and kissed a boy. I think it's appropriate to share this tonight becasue our Aggies are in the big dance! Stu Morril has done it again, and tonight Derek is proud to be a True Aggie by proxy. Go Aggies!

#3)


C'mon, it's funny.

4 comments:

the lunch lady said...

wow!!! Stars on Ice! you are so cool.

Kate said...

how in the world did you get tickets to stars on ice? Was it amazing? I liked the obama elf and..........go Aggies!

Jeff said...

I would think having 4 degrees from USU between the two of you would make you a True Aggie couple.

Vicki and I went to Stars on Ice a few years ago at the E Center and really enjoyed it.

Nanette said...

I also think we need a few more details on WHY.
I'm sure it was, um, fun, and all, but. . .